Special!


I hope this finds you well and happy, and that you have had the opportunity to enjoy the best of all autumn has to offer! This note is to let you know that I'm offering a Christmas Special for shiatsu Gift Certificates. Use them for yourself, someone you appreciate, or mix it up!
From 15 November until the last day of 2010, you'll be able to get a 60 minute treatment for $68, and a package of 3 for $190! Certificates are valid until June 30th, 2011.
This is the first chance I've had to offer a special since moving to my new location. I hope you'll be able to take advantage!
Please feel free to drop me a line at anneliese.seeliger@gmail.com...

Very best wishes,
Anneliese



Thousands of candles can be lit from a single one,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared.